Propteq is the global technology conference company based in London. It organises international events for CEO’s, startup founders, VC’s, investors and heads of innovation/digital strategy in incumbent industries such as the real estate sector. Its flagship event is Propteq Europe, which brings together the world’s leading real estate innovators. Due to demand, we are expanding our property innovation events internationally and also launching new sector-specific conferences.
About the team
We work with the world’s leading innovators, by helping industry leaders engage with the world’s most talented startups. As part of the team, you will provide our guests with line of sight on their industry and help them connect with the people that matter. You will become an expert on global innovation and technology trends for the property industry. However, this is just the beginning. We are launching new portfolio events in Asia, Europe and further afield that will bring our unique event format to incumbent industries that are facing big changes.
What you will enjoy doing
- Building relationships and connecting with the the world’s leading companies, investors and startups.
- Researching emerging trends and preparing event programmes that will help our attendees understand the future of their industry.
- Contributing ideas and executing strategy as part of an agile team, working closely with the founder in our London office.
Who you are
- Business development, sales & marketing background, or similar.
- Articulate, confident and persuasive.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proven interest in technology and innovation.
- Insatiable desire to understand how the world will look in five, ten or twenty years.
- Ability to create new business models.
- Knowledge of fintech, proptech and similar
- Flair for marketing
Skills and abilities we’re looking for
Business development skills.
- Problem solving and project management skills.
- Experience delivering exceptional results under pressure and against demanding time frames.
- Ability to maintain long term view while prioritising immediate short term issues.
- Experience dealing with C-level executives.
- Event production skills, while not essential, would be an advantage.
Social media marketing.
An attractive package comprising basic salary with performance-related incentives is on offer for the right candidate.
How to apply
Closing date for applications
15 November 2017